Genus Video Commentary
Looking back, looking ahead. Europe, the United States, and China. Genus Commentary and Perspective with Wayne Wachell, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, and Leslie G Cliff, founding partner and head of Wealth Management.
• Pick-up in manufacturing output indicates global economy could be growing again
• U.S. economy surprising on the upside, China still on course for soft-landing; mild recession expected for Eurozone
• Policymakers will ensure Eurozone moves towards healing rather than shifting towards a meltdown
• Corporate bonds preferred over relatively low-yielding government bonds and T-bills
• Equities due for a bounce on improving economic data; valuations still attractive; investors favouring dividend-payers
Thanks for watching. If you have any questions, please call your Portfolio Manager.