Genus Expert Panel Seminar
Tax planning is a year-round activity and a vital component of the financial planning process. As year-end approaches, it is time to pay special attention to various tax issues in advance of the end of the 2014 taxation year.
This Genus Expert Panel presentation and audio by two Vancouver-based tax advisors outlines a number of important tax planning ideas and issues that will help get your financial ducks in a row in preparation for the upcoming tax season.
- Utilization of marginal tax rates
- Efficient way to make non-cash donations
- Claiming the disability tax credit
- Tax planning for the family as a whole
- Foreign asset reporting
- Tax secrets of the rich and famous…myths and reality