We seek bright and ambitious investment professionals to join our growing team. We offer a compelling opportunity to have an immediate impact as part of a client-centric team in a rapidly growing organization. The candidate will support our client portfolio management process with direct client responsibilities and participate in the firm’s asset allocation process. The successful hire will gain valuable experience in ensuring client investment objectives are met and their portfolio reflects their values. The portfolio manager also establishes a business growth strategy that attracts new clients.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- An aptitude for business development, sales, and entrepreneurial thinking
- Demonstrated success in building and managing a large client base
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Natural relationship building and networking skills
- Great communicator with excellent presentation abilities
- Minimum five years’ investment industry experience
- Undergraduate degree; CIM or CFA (Level 1) required
- Advising Representative (AR) status within Canada
We value the following attributes across our team:
- Positive and energetic approach to work
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity
- Flexible, innovative, and open to change
- Professional, organized, reliable, and committed to excellence
- Team oriented, respectful of others, and adds to success
- Problem solving, sound decision making, and good judgment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter combined as one PDF document.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.